Our Vision, Values and Aims
Learn, respect, enjoy and achieve together.
Our vision is to ensure that pupils become successful learners who enjoy learning and realise their full potential; confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives; effective contributors who achieve and are ambitious; responsible citizens who make a positive impact on society.
- Welcoming, nurturing, supportive and restorative.
- Open, honest and effective communication.
- Respectful words and actions for all.
- Celebrating all forms of achievement and success.
- Building ambition for all.
- Inspire a love for learning in a safe and happy environment.
- Form supportive relationships between pupils, staff, parents/carers, other agencies and the wider community to enable the positive development of each learner.
- Promote positive attitudes in our school community with an emphasis on respect for all, self-discipline, resilience, tolerance and co-operation, enabling children to become responsible citizens in society.
- Provide a motivating curriculum which celebrates success at all levels and ensures that the teaching is creative and true to our values.
- Work collaboratively within a climate of continuous professional development that encourages and promotes a culture of shared leadership throughout our learning community.